There are several easy ways to bless these ministries financially.
- One-Time Cash Donation—Help us maintain, enhance, and expand the Creation Museum. Many new exhibits and programs are planned for the future, so please prayerfully consider the opportunity to financially partner with us.
- Monthly Partner—Take the opportunity to set up an automatic monthly withdrawal from your checking account or credit card, which will regularly support the advancement of the museum’s ministry.
- Planned Giving—You can give a gift of stock, securities, or real estate. Or you can set up a charitable remainder trust (CRT), gift annuity, or estate plan to benefit the Creation Museum ministry and save you tax dollars at the same time. Find out more about planned giving.
How to Donate to the Creation Museum
Thank you for your willingness to give to the ministry of the Creation Museum. To donate, visit the parent ministry Answers in Genesis to submit your gift.
The ministries of Answers in Genesis and the Creation Museum are often in need of tangible items, services, and manpower. Here are other practical ways you can help support the Creation Museum.
- Materials/Supplies—Supply non-cash gifts such as museum-quality exhibit items, needed building materials, office furnishings, and so on. Get a complete list of items you could donate to Answers in Genesis and the Creation Museum.
- Professional Services—You might be able to provide free or discounted professional services through your business or your own professional skills to help out the museum. Contact us for more information.
- Volunteer—Help the museum in a hands-on way. You don’t necessarily need to have a professional skill to get involved with the museum. Learn more about becoming a volunteer.