Back to All Adventures
Do your kids love science? Would they enjoy a five-day science camp focused on exploring the wonder of God’s creation? Then Explore 5-Day summer camp is for you. Campers will experience 20 unique, hands-on science workshops—all with a distinctly biblical worldview. Our next Explore Science 5-Day Camp will be offered July 23–27, 2018.
Open to students in the fourth grade through high school.
This full day program is from 9:00 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. Explore Astronomy on Thursday begins at 3:00 p.m. and includes an overnight in the museum.
- 20 hands-on science workshops
- Explore T-shirt
- Explore lanyard and participation lapel pins
- Educational materials
- One overnight adventure in the Creation Museum Thursday night (parents and siblings are welcome to attend with their student for an additional cost of $50/person)
- Archery tag
- Dinner and snack on Thursday
- Breakfast and lunch on Friday
- 5-day parking pass
*Monday through Wednesday, students must either bring a packed lunch or purchase 3 meal vouchers to Noah’s Café for $24. Cash purchases are not permitted due to time constraints.
Pricing & Registration
The cost for Creation Museum members is $275 per student, or $295 per student for non-members. Open to students in fourth grade through high school.
Space is limited.
To complete your child’s registration for the camp, present these forms upon arrival.
Cancellation Policy: Cancellations requested more than 6 weeks before the camp date will result in a full refund less a $50 fee per camper. There is no refund for cancellations less than six weeks before the camp date.
The Human Body
Registration closes June 27.
5-Day Camp Itinerary
Forensics with Education Specialist Jennifer Rivera
- WS1: Fingerprint Basics
- WS2: Fingerprint processing techniques
- WS3-4: Solve the Case: Crime Scene Mystery (suspect interviews, fingerprints, forensic footwear impressions, crime scene examination and more)
Botany with Education Specialist Jennifer Rivera
- WS1: Plant/flower Anatomy with flower dissection
- WS2: Plant fingerprint microscopy
- WS3: Guided garden tour with resident horticulturist
- WS4: Carnivorous plants (every child takes home a venus fly trap)
Human Body with Cell Biologist Dr. David Menton and Physician Dr. Tommy Mitchell
- WS1: Integumentary system
- WS2: Skeletal system
- WS3: Muscular system
- WS4: Cardiovascular system with sheep heart dissection
Astronomy with Astronomer Dr. Danny Faulkner
- WS1: Sun spotting and spectrometry
- WS2: Planet scale-model activity
- WS3: 3D constellations
- WS4: Planetarium show
- WS5: Museum observatory
Zoology with Education Specialist Jennifer Rivera and Zoologist Leanne Sarkisian
- WS1: Animal kinds scavenger hunt
- WS2: Owl pellet dissection
- WS3: Animal enrichment
- WS4: Guided zoo tour
If your student is interested in a one-day Explore program, be sure to check out the Explore Day schedule.
Please contact us for more information, or call (800) 721-2298.