On Saturday, December 5th, enjoy for free Christmas Town at the Creation Museum—the Deaf-friendly way!
American Sign Language interpreters will interpret the hilarious Christmas Program with Ken Ham, Buddy Davis, and Noah at 4 PM. In a music-filled Christmas program that is fun for the whole family, Ken and Buddy will take you on a journey through time where you will get to meet Noah and other special guests!
From 5–8 PM, Christmas Town free events include:
- Marvel at the wonder of the Savior’s birth while you take in the live Nativity.
- Stroll through the spectacular display of dazzling Christmas lights in the gardens.
- Watch the live drama The Magi (ASL interpreted) to discover who the wise men were and find out how and why they followed the star.
- Shop in the Fair Trade Christmas Marketplace.
Enhance your visit during Christmas Town with add-on events (5–8 PM):
- The Christmas Star planetarium program which will be closed-captioned. Learn about the mysterious “star in the east” that heralded the birth of Jesus and guided the wise men to him. $7.95 per ticket.
- Enjoy a hot turkey lunch or dinner with your family in the café. Only $6.99 per meal.
- Treat yourself to a zip over our three-acre lake surrounded by the beautiful brilliance of the Garden of Lights! $29 per person.
- Admission to the museum exhibits is $5 after 5 PM.
Invite your Deaf friends to this amazing, Deaf-friendly event on Saturday, December 5th, from 5–8 PM.