Since there's so much to do at our annual Christmas celebration, Christmas Town, today we're giving you just five of the many reasons you need to be here.
1. Live Nativity: Our live nativity is unlike any other in that an archaeologist uncovers the events surrounding the night of Jesus' birth.
2. Garden of Lights: You and your family will be surrounded by over 60,000 lights, and it's absolutely free!
3. First Century Marketplace: Gather up your gifts for Christmas—including authentic pottery, handmade scarves and purses, toys, and even homemade soaps from Israel.
4. Affordable Food Options: Order a succulent Turkey Dinner that's only $6.49! Come early, eat dinner, and enjoy the event in Noah's Cafe.
5. Museum Admission is only $5 after 5:00 PM. It would normally be $24.95 for adults. Christmas Town is a great opportunity for you to check out the Creation Museum at a significantly reduced rate!
What are you looking forward to the most?