The Ark Encounter and Creation Museum are now open daily! Note that dining, theaters, and other offerings have been enhanced to help you stay healthy.
What to know before you visit
If you’re a student in grades 7-12 and you love science, here are the top 10 reasons why you should start planning your science project now:
10. You probably don’t have anything else planned for February 27, 2010. (Mark your calendar!)
9. It’s at the Creation Museum!
8. It’s open to homeschoolers, Christian school students, and public school students—as long as you agree with AiG’s Statement of Faith and will conduct a quality experiment, you can apply.
7. Science is fun!
6. It will be a fun day of learning with special programs just for you.
5. You can show off your scientific prowess.
4. You can meet other creationist science-minded students.
3. You can conduct an experiment on a topic of your choice in the life or physical sciences (within certain guidelines).
2. You can meet Answers in Genesis staff scientists.
1. Many fabulous prizes will be awarded!
More details will be coming soon to this blog, so keep watching!
(Note: Because of limited space, each student will have to submit his or her hypothesis and methodology for acceptance into the Science Fair. Submission forms will be available online by September.)